Thursday, October 23, 2008

Quote for Oct 23rd

Hey all,

Today's quote is from Myrtle Fillmore:

"Let consciousness lay hold of its boundless supply of life, love, wisdom ... now. It is your birthright ..."

The songs we jammed out to were "Love Train" by the O'Jays and "All We Need is Love" by Ras Attitude.

The affirmation: "I claim the good in my life!"

The good that I've been claiming for myself this week is confidence, courage and persistence through all the many changes going on at work and in the world at large. What have you been claiming?

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I claim the good in my life! Yes!

We had a great conversation about being clear and shifting our ideas if what is in front of us is not what we want.

Lauren=Harmony said...

I do RECEIVE the good, HALLELUIAH!

I am staying as centered as I can here in TX, but it sure is easier when I am surrounded by Unity people. Friends, Sacred Circle, Silent Unity... Living and working with people who don't share BASIC beliefs (as I am down here in TX for 6 weeks) is an eye-opener for me. Today, I choose to BE peace, not to FIND peace.
Love, love, love, Lauren