Thursday, December 11, 2008

December 11th Sacred Circle

"IN MY QUEST FOR TRUTH I PRESS ON PAST MY HUMANITY TO A DEEPENING AWARENESS AND AN INCREASING RELEASEMENT OF MY POTENTIAL DIVINITY" - Rev. Eric Butterworth

Today’s Sacred Circle was facilitated by Ogun (yours truly) with DJ Ned on the rims of steel(um…ok, the ipod). Our affirmation is: I DEEPEN MY AWARENESS OF MY DIVINITY.

Today’s playlist: “Rainbow” by G.Love, “A Llil” by DJ Alok, and “It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas” by Harry Connick, Jr. (bringin’ the Xmas cheer) We also jammed to Parliament’s “Give Up The Funk” and Lenny Kravitz’s “Love Revolution” while we set up and packed up.

Besides discussing if “releasement” is indeed a real word, tell us what you do to deepen your awareness. Meditation? Prayer? Nature walks? Journaling?

3 comments:

Rachel said...

If someone writes or speaks it, doesn't that make it a 'real' word?

OGUN said...

i wouldn't call 'sdfupgisdf' a real word, and aren't we NOT supposed tobe discussing this?

Ned said...

I hear "pressing past my humanity" as busting up the belief that I am separate from God.
I affirm, God and I and every sdfupgisdf in the universe are one.