Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas Sacred Circle

Seasons Greetings,

Today we had a holiday themed Sacred Circle. All our music was Christmas, and our wiggle song was Sha-Ring by Brenda Kutz White. It's from the Christmas in the Northwest series which is dear to my heart http://www.cnwparty.com/home.cfm. Our closing song was also from the album, All I want for Christmas (is peace on earth) by Tim Noah.

The quote was:

A gift is a symbol of what we desire for our friends. It would be in conformity with the Christ Spirit to use your time sending out the joyful thoughts that come spontaneously from the Christ Love. ~Myrtle Fillmore

Affirmation:
My gift is the Christ Love.

Thank you all for being a gift to us in this adventure of life.
From the depths of my heart I wish you all the best,
Rachel

No comments: