Thursday, February 12, 2009

All about Joy

We had a special guest facilitator today--Unity CEO Charlotte Shelton!

Today's quote is:

"When you have times when everything seems to go wrong, learn to 'count it all joy'. Such times cannot last long, and they will pass away sooner when you meet every situation from the foundation of Truth."
-Myrtle Fillmore

Affirmation: I count it all joy!
Song: Joy to the World, by Three Dog Night

So what does "counting it all joy" mean to you? Do you have an example you're willing to share?

2 comments:

Ned said...

Great job today Charlotte... had a joyful time!

I think of any job or relationship that ended with pain around it. It feels tough in the moment. But the quicker I can affirm gratitude, even "illogical" gratitude, the quicker I can shift toward peace.

Jenny said...

Yes, I'm constantly reminded of how something may end only to open the way for something greater. If only we knew then what is behind the next door!